Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Previously Unseen Photos of Marie Lloyd

A quick update to showcase some action photos of 'Marie Lloyd: Queen of the Music Halls'. These images were captured by my web designer Cassie ( her website is here ) when I visited Taverham WI on Valentine's Night this year.
Taverham was where I grew up, and the village hall is an extremely familiar performance space for me. Lots of the WI ladies are my school friends' mums, and I am always assured of a warm reception there. Thankfully, the ghastly weather hadn't kept too many people away.


Marie Lloyd; Queen of the Music Halls is proving as popular as I had dared to hope for, and I am currently taking bookings for mid-2015 onwards.  Please click on the contact details page for booking information.

No comments:

Post a Comment