Saturday, 5 November 2011

Ding Dong the Witch is - um, slightly bruised! And Ding Dong Merrily on High for all the carols coming up.

...A very grainy picture, uploaded from my mobile, of me playing Witch Hazel at Gressenhall's Family Fun Halloween event last weekend. Predictably, I did indeed fall off (or rather 'over') my broomstick, and I have the bruises to show for it!

Throughout November and December, Queenie-ing will give way to carolling. Together with various musical colleagues I'll be singing in Victorian guise for carols at Gressenhall and Christmas parlour songs at Stranger's Hall. Then with the Upper Octave, more carols at The Nationsl Trust's Blickling Hall, and with Vocal Score an Old Tyme Music Hall at Yarmouth and at Weston Longville. Here's a picture from last year at Gressenhall...


Not forgetting (how could we) the final showing of the Upper Octave's 2011 Bizet to Broadway concert at Norwich's Maddermarket Theatre on Sunday December 4th. Here's one of our lovely photos taken, coincidentally , at Blickling Hall earlier this year...


Check out the 'See Rachel here' page for details of dates and times!

No comments:

Post a Comment