Friday, 26 August 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the Regicides

Another wonderful day at Elizabethan House on the South Quay at Great Yarmouth yesterday.

This time I was attended not only by the House's usual band of willing and superb volunteers, but I also finally got to meet and work with Mandy London, she of Hands On The Past (www.handsonthepast.net).

Mandy was instructing visiting children- and adults, where required- on Elizabethan calligraphy, in the the room in which, according to legend, the death warrant of King Charles I was signed.

I was doing my usual Queenie costume talk in the room next door, and Mandy joined me to be fabulously obsequious in all the right places...to be repeated next week- Thursday 1st September, 12-4pm, to be precise.

Do come along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment